Job Title: Simulation Program Developer/Instructor
Institution Name: University of Maryland Medical System
Location: Linthicum Heights, Maryland, United States
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is comprised of 12 hospitals and is one of the largest private, nonprofit health care providers in the mid-Atlantic region. We are currently seeking a Simulation Program Developer/Instructor to join our team in Linthicum Heights, MD.
The Simulation Program Developer/Instructor is responsible for the planning and implementation of educational programs with a primary focus on Emergency Medical Service (EMS) content and participants. This position develops and presents curriculum to educate EMS providers, other external agencies, and internal providers on airway management as well as other elements of emergency care of the ill and injured patient. This position also informs and educates Emergency Service community to the clinical services and resources available to the severely injured patient.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Emergency Health Services or related field required.
- Certification as a National Registry Paramedic and Maryland Paramedic is required.
- Minimum two (2) year experience as Advanced Life Support provider.
- Experience with instruction of the adult learner required (evidence of training or certification in education/instruction preferred).
- Background in paramedics or respiratory therapy is ideal.
As an employee at UMMS, it’s unbelievable how much you will grow. You will find new opportunities to take your skills and knowledge to the next level. No other single facility can offer you the variety of specialties, progressive technologies, invigorating pace, and opportunities for advancement. Most importantly, you’ll find a level of collaboration and camaraderie you won’t find anywhere else. We offer a comprehensive benefits program designed with you and your dependents in mind. To learn more and to apply, visit the UMMS website job link here.
UMMS is proud to support an environment of diversity and encourages inquiry from all applicants. EOE