SimulationIQ is the new face of Education Management Solutions, which provides learning management and a/v systems for clinical simulation environments. By subscribing to EMS, you can gather a bundle of resources including whitepapers, recorded webinars and upcoming webinars. Just a handful of examples of their Whitepapers available for download include:
- Managing the Simulation Data Storm: Choosing an Appropriate Platform
- Simulation Training and Healthcare Reform: Maximizing Skills, Lowering Risk
- Eliminate Latent Safety Threats in New Clinical Settings
- Technology Allows Regional Medical Campus to Educate Top Physicians
- Community College Replaces Simulation Technology
- Simulation Addresses Healthcare Worker Shortage
- What is IT’s Role in Human Patient Simulation?
- Counselors-in-Training at the University of Alabama
- And many more…
Recorded Webinars, among others, include:
- Webinar Archive Request Apr 2014 – Constructive Feedback Post Standardized Patient Encounter
- Mar 2014 – Interprofessional Simulation: More Than Nurses and Physicians
- Feb 2014 – A Conversational Approach to Feedback: an Interactive Exploration
- Jan 2014 – Confederates in Simulation: Benefits and Challenges
- Dec 2013 – Advanced Approaches For Screening, Hiring and Training of SPs
- Nov 2013 – Effective Debriefing in the Patient-Care Setting
- Oct 2013 – Scenario Development: It’s More Than Just Writing Up The Case
- And many more..
Education Management Solutions (EMS-works) is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments – ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counselor education and case authoring, content for nursing simulation scenarios, and interactive computer-based training tools.
Stay tuned for my upcoming IMSH 2014 video interview with the founder and CEO of EMS, Anurag Singh – but for now learn more at: http://www.simulationiq.com/