Providence is calling a Clinical Perinatal Simulation Educator – RN (Part Time/Day Shift) to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Serve as a consultant and facilitator in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of educational activities within Perinatal Simulation Program to support the Mission Statement and Core Values of Providence Holy Cross Medical Center.
- Plans and implements educational activities to enhance clinical development and proficiency of clinical staff
- Encourages multidisciplinary participation of in-situ simulation.
- In collaboration with clinical nurse specialists, nursing staff, department management and physicians develops and/or modifies simulation clinical case scenarios.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree currently in progress
- Minimum of 2 years acute hospital experience in clinical specialty area..
- Current California Licensed Registered Nurse
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Current American Heart Association ACLS
- Current NRP
- Current Los Angeles City Fire Card
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Masters of Science in Nursing ( MSN )
- Experience with high-fidelity simulation
- Graduate preparation in adult education
- National Board Certification in clinical specialty area
About the hospital you will serve.
Nationally recognized for clinical excellence and trauma care, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is a 377-bed, level II trauma center in Mission Hills, California. We are the only Magnet Designated Hospital in the San Fernando Valley. Providence Holy Cross also has been recognized this year by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles. As our reputation for excellence grows, so does our facility. We have recently expanded our medical center with the addition of a new 138-bed patient care wing. This expansion has made Providence Holy Cross Medical Center one of the largest hospitals serving the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valleys.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits – see our website for details: http://www.
As people of Providence, we reveal God’s love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 76,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 475 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
Answer the call. Providence is calling jobs.
When applying online, please reference job number 127010.