Position Title: Simulation Lab Complex Coordinator
Company Name: Mott Community College
Location: Flint, Michigan, United States, 48503
Directly responsible for the organization, security and coordination of: scheduled simulation training events, inventory, purchasing, maintenance, repair and scheduled replacement of supplies and equipment for the Health Sciences audiovisual, skills, computer and simulation laboratories including related programs. Guide students in clinical skills training practice and remediation. Offer training to faculty and students, as needed, on all audiovisual, computer and skills equipment including computer hardware or software. Assist students in the use of learning materials and equipment, and perform a variety of other duties to assure smooth operation of the Health Sciences; Audiovisual, Skills, and Simulation labs/areas and Computer labs, including planned time for student skill practice.
Supervisory Responsibility: Directs work study students and Technical Interns assisting in the various Health Science laboratories.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in Michigan or eligible to obtain licensure before application date.
- At least five years of recent clinical experience in medical-surgical nursing.
- At least three years of supervisory experience as a nursing team leader, charge nurse or shift supervisor in an acute care or skilled, long-term care setting. May be concurrent with #2.
- Possess knowledge of and past experience in utilizing medical equipment, supplies, nursing skills procedures.
- Demonstrated literacy with computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and internet use. Also knowledge of use of all types of audiovisual equipment, personal computers, and ability to make minor repairs on all types of audiovisual, hospital or computer supplies and equipment.