HealthySim is heading to England for the annual Association for Simulated Practice in Healthcare event! We can’t wait because this is definitely one of the best healthcare simulation conferences out there. HealthySim & SimGHOSTS Founder will be there along with SimGHOSTS Executive Director James Cypert. Connect with us via email if you would like to connect during the event!
Top 5 Things HealthySim Will Be Covering at ASPiH:
1. INSPIRATIONAL RENOWNED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS Over the last 6 years the ASPiH Annual Conference has established itself as the major UK simulation based education event, bringing together a multi-disciplinary audience involved in simulated practice and technology enhanced learning.
2. AN INCREDIBLE CONFERENCE PROGRAMME The main programme commences at 1pm on Tuesday 3rd November. Plenary lectures, expert panels, and roundtable discussions will stimulate and inspire to consider how you can improve your own areas of practice. In addition there will be an expanded TECH ROOM with a packed programme across the 3 days.
3. FUN SOCIAL and NETWORKING PROGRAMME From the FREE opening reception in the Exhibiton Hall on Tuesday 3rd September to the Brighton Beach Party and Networking Buffet on the Wednesday Evening, we build on our reputation for combining exceptional academic content with a fun, inclusive and welcoming atmosphere. The Tuesday Gala Dinner is a formal event at the magnificent Grand Hotel. For a more informal evening, join us on Wednesday 5th November for a buffet supper and beach party with a magician, surfing simulator and special dance competitions.
4. AN EVEN LARGER AND MORE DIVERSE EXHIBITION With all our industry partners who have supported ASPiH for 6 years to new and innovative companies, a tour of our largest ever exhibition is the ideal way to explore and discuss the latest simulation and technology enhanced learning products and services.
5. SIM HEROES COMPETITION 2015 Following the success of the inaugural competition last year, we invite team entries for the new competition this year focusing on demonstrating alignment with stated learning objectives and excellent debriefing and facilitation skill