Are you attending the world’s largest medical simulation conference next week in New Orleans? HealthySimulation.com will be there to capture all the latest news! Follow @HealthySim and #IMSH2015 on twitter to stay connected! We can’t wait to see these things in particular:
- Spectrum of Innovation Showcase Tuesday 3Pm-6PM – The Spectrum of Innovation Showcases will feature the latest in innovative interventions for healthcare simulation from around the world, highlighting four key areas ranging from low cost and low resource modifications to high technologically sophisticated innovations.
- SimGHOSTS to Showcase Oculus Rift Booth #235 – Have you ever experienced what has been called the “best VR experience in the world” ? Come learn about how the SimGHOSTS non-profit organization provides online resources and hands-on training events with the latest in medical simulation technologies!
- Konsiderate Rating & Review Website Booth #635 – The team has been hard at work, come read the latest reviews on a lot of the products and services that will be on display at IMSH, and write your own!
- Gaumard’s Victoria Birthing Simulator Booth #513 – We missed it last year! Can’t wait to see this innovative hardware from the world’s original innovator of birthing simulators.
- CAE Healthcare’s Replay Stand Alone Camera System Booth #300 – New mobile recording platform from the folks who bring us LearningSpace, which is rated very highly by Konsiderate users!
- Laerdal’s new LLEAP Operating Software Booth #109 – LLEAP software unifies the control of all PC-operated Laerdal simulators. LLEAP brings simplicity to running simulation training and efficiencies to the management and development of scenarios.
- SonoSim Booth #317 New Ultrasound Technologies Based on Partnership with Laerdal – Laerdal Medical, a leading provider of simulation solutions for healthcare, and SonoSim, Inc., a leading provider of ultrasound education and training, today announced a wide-ranging agreement regarding distribution, product development and R&D collaboration.
- Exhibitor Presentation Theaters:
- Education Management Solutions – 3D Anatomy Simulation Sunday, January 11, 5:50pm-6:20pm
- HGA Architects & Engineers “Physician and Nursing Education: High Performance Learning Environments”, Monday, January 12, 11:30am-12:00pm
- Mentice Presentation Theater “Trauma-Considerations for Building REBOA Course” Monday 12:10-12:40
- OtoSim Inc. Otoscopy and Opthamoscopy Training Demonstrates OtoSim2 Monday, 12:50pm-1:20pm
We know there is a lot more than that for IMSH 2015 we just know these items are at the top of our list. HealthySimulation.com’s Lance Baily will be walking the floor and hanging out at the SimGHOSTS booth, so if you love reading this website stop by and say hello!
Remember, follow @HealthySim for hour by hour coverage!