SimEMR.com, a division of Pocket Nurse, was on hand at IMSH 2014 to showcase their online simulated electronic medical record learning tool. I spoke with Beth Telesz RN, MSN about the product, including learning opportunities, utilization and fee structure. The product is very comprehensive and will defiantly add a great deal of learning potential to your healthcare simulation program! SimEMR can be used on any web enabled device including laptops, ipads or other handheld devices.
- Web based
- Easy to navigate
- No software to install
- Access to updates automatically
- Accessible from mobile services
- Economical yearly fee
- No set up fees
- Realistic hospital charting from
- Admission to Discharge
- Ability for instructors to customize own scenarios
- Care plans structured to schools own format
- Ability to shadow students on-lineStudents can create medication cards on-line
- Online forum allows instructors to communicate with other instructors across the state or globe
Here’s the official SimEMR video product breakdown:
For more information or to schedule a webinar visit SimEMR.com today!