After five days of medical simulation connections community, industry and course content came to a close yesterday with a closing plenary by Jen Arnold MD, MSc “To Err is Human, To Simulate Divine”. Jen reminded us that medical error is the 5th leading cause of death in United States and that we can influence this poor statistic through healthcare simulation, because the methodology and technology can be used to uncover latent threats to patient safety. Learn more about Dr. Arnold at http://jenniferarnoldmd.com/.
Over the next few months, HealthySimulation.com will be releasing vendor video interviews captured during the event so that our international community of readers can learn about the latest and greatest in medical simulation. Join our free newsletter and visit often for daily news, resources, links, tutorials, product demos and more!
Highlights to include:
- CAE Healthcare Fidelis Maternal Simulator
- Konsiderate community driven ratings and review website for medical simulation products/services shown publicly for first time to IMSH exhibit hall
- Laerdal Automatic Delivery Upgrade to SimMom
- Haptic Ultrasound Simulator From Medaphor Comes to US
- Affordable A/V System Platforms from
- Much much more!