Looking for affordable surgical training boxes with performance tracking through various OS platforms? Check out the various elegant surgical trainers from eoSurgical.
With eoSim, Trainees can learn advanced suturing techniques with the top of the range SurgTrac Elite take-home simulator, with access to the Core, Advanced and Elite Curricula.
Includes everything you need to take your skills training to the highest level:
- SurgTrac training platform: access to our new SurgTrac software and the 6-module SurgTrac Elite Curriculum (in addition to the Core & Advanced Curricula).
- Complete the SurgTrac Elite curriculum via distance learning, and receive remote assessment & feedback from our faculty.
- Follow your skills progression via your online profile – now accessible from any device.
- See the fastest times for each module via the Top Scalpel leaderboard.\
- 6 x laparoscopic instruments: Ratcheted grasper, non-ratcheted grasper, scissors, knot pusher (to make reusable endoloops) & a pair of needle holders.
- 3 x practice models: Peg-board (with thread), three-clip board, two-clip board & suture pad.
- Disposables for practice models: 1 x roll of nylon thread, 2 x gloves, 4 x precision cutting templates, 4 x dice, 5 x paper clips, 6 x elastic bands, 8 x red & blue instrument stickers, 10 x foam tubes, 10 x white balloons, 10 x green balloons, 12 x 3/0 braided sutures.
- High Definition 1080p USB plug-and-play scope built in.
- LED light strip built in to provide optimal illumination.
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.7 onwards and Windows 7 onwards.
- Single user license
- Also works with Tablets and Smartphones – even quicker and easier to get practising.