Join 175 other champions of simulation technology for the 4th Annual SimGHOSTS hands-on technical training event at the American College of Chest Physicians, August 5th-8th in Greater Chicago, IL! CHEST has recently opened their amazing new Innovation, Simulation and Training Center which will be host to this year’s USA event.
Don’t miss out on this once a year opportunity to receive beginner, intermediate and advanced training in a dynamic range of medical simulation technology operation courses including:
- Manikin hardware repair & preventive maintenance (all major brands)
- Manikin programming
- A/V recording system design & build-out
- IT infrastructure and debugging
- Inventory control management systems
- Trauma moulage
- Video and audio production
- Sim lab “DIY” innovations
- Basic medical knowledge for non-healthcare techs
- Sim center building development
- Building your own task trainer
- Professional simulation tech development workshops
- Many many more…
Sim Techs from as far away as Australia, the United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia have already booked their flights! Join them at fun networking events like the Opening Reception at PinStripes Bowling hosted by Platinum Sponsor Level 3 Medical. In the exhibit room, tour the latest technology from 15 of the world’s leading medical simulation vendors including B-Line Medical, Laerdal, Worldpoint, CAE Healthcare and Gaumard.
Use the Unique Discount Code “healthysim” to receive $50 off your late registration!