Our team is thrilled to announce that Konsiderate.com, a new community-driven ratings and review website for medical simulation products and services has just launched its Alpha phase.
This new website was created to enable the thousands of simulation champions from around the world to share product and service experiences regarding quality, value and customer support from the increasing number of industry vendors.
With review sites like angieslist.com, amazon.com, rottentomatoes.com, and yelp.com — the world is changing in the favor of customer. And why should it be any different for purchasers of medical simulation equipment or services? Konsiderate.com’s goal is to empower the professional community of simulation champions to make informed purchasing decisions through the collective help of their peers.
What launch features are currently available to Konsiderate.com users?
- Easily login using your established professional LinkedIn profile.
- Write reviews of medical simulation products and services.
- Rate quality, value and customer service of your purchased products/services.
- Tag products/services for specific and searchable keyterms including names, procedures, features and more.
- See community reviews and their average “konsideratings” for all product/services rated.
- Read and vote on the most helpful product/service reviews.
This past weekend an alpha version of the website was unlocked to a select group of users to test functionality. This week, the 172 participants of the SimGHOSTS 2013 hands-on medical simulation technical training event will be sent invitations to rate and read medical simulation-based products and service reviews from around the world.
HealthySimulation.com subscribers will be offered the next round of alpha test codes as soon as preliminary functionality tests have completed. HealthySim subscribers should watch their email inbox for the special invite coming soon!