Engenium is currently seeking applicants for healthcare simulation technology operators who are willing to travel across the United States for about two weeks at a time.
Medical Simulation Operators are needed to join the growing Engenium team, assisting Nurse training events across the country. These are “per diem” roles typically lasting 2 weeks per training event. Simulation Operators have the responsibility for the operation of simulation equipment and help with coordinating and integrating organizational training initiatives.
- Operates computer controlled mannikin simulation equipment with the ability to follow medical aspects of training scenarios and make appropriate adjustments based on participant actions
- Operates an audio-video recording system
- Sets up simulation equipment to meet assigned training site objectives
- Facilitates simulation training and provides collaborative feedback to Course Directors and/or Medical Facility staff
- Responsible for input and tracking of information associated with training data
- Works with a broad array of stakeholders to contribute to the development of educationally sound simulation curriculum (e.g., scenarios) as needed.
- Assists with any other duties that may be needed as determined by the local Simulation Coordinator or the Medical Modeling and Simulation Program
- At least 2 years’ continuous employment experience in a similar role
- Associates Degree in related discipline
- Experience in operation of audio-video recording system
- Basic understanding of computer programming
- Basic understanding of medical scenario development
Candidates who undergo training must commit to a flexible work schedule that involves extensive travel across the US.