At the 2016 International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH) in San Diego, California, Laerdal Medical queried the experts in attendance on a variety of topics, including “Is simulation just about the simulator?” With innovations in technology expanding teaching and learning options over the past decade, simulation has become an integral part of medical education at all levels. During the event Laerdal covered a series of important questions with the following video interview topics.
Laerdal’s Ask the Experts Series:
- Does Simulation Work?
- How does deliberate practice and debriefing work?
- How do I make a case for simulation?
- Is simulation just about the simulator?
- How do people manage the process of change?
- How do people sustain their simulation programs?
- What makes a good supplier partner for simulation?