Hi Simmers! How realistic are YOUR trauma-based simulations? Realistic as this image below?
A recent request came to me asking for more inforation about where to purchase Trauma wounds & moulage for simulation scenarios! So here’s a list of places I know about, but please feel free to email me and let me know about other resources that I can add to this list!
- MoulageConcepts.com has some great recipes, resources and techniques for manikin moulage.
- Techline Trauma has some really amazing unique wounds.
- Laerdal.com has a great line of products and wounds. (Some may be specific to Laerdal products though).
- Armstrong Medical has some Casualty Simulation Kits.
- Strategic Operations has an amazing “cut suit” for trauma based simulations.
- Smooth On has some great products for building advanced moulage makeup.
- Mallets.com has some great halloween-type trauma wounds as well.
- Lastly, look at halloween stores and google “trauma wounds makeup” for more resources!
Got another great resource or website? Email Lance so he can add it here!