Hey Sim Champs, especially those on the U.S. West Coast, take note that early Bird rate for Magic in Teaching put on by the California Institute of Nursing and Health Care ends tomorrow, Friday September 9th!
Magic in Teaching is a two-day continuing education program for nurse faculty heldonce a year. Offered in partnership with the California Board of Registered Nursing, the program seeks to enhance the quality of nurse education in California through professional development and renewal.
The program introduces new educational approaches and emerging technology to educators and has included high fidelity simulation and new models of collaboration. Magic in Teaching was first introduced in 2005 and is currently offered just once a year and rotates between Northern and Southern California.
This year’s MIT will be held in Southern California at the Crowne Plaza San Diego on October 18 & 19. Don’t miss out on:
- Keynote speakers
- Nigel Chong, University of Tasmania, Australia
- Dr. Suzie Kardong-Edgren, Editor of Clinical Simulation in Nursing
- Dr. KT Waxman, Director of the CSA
- Deloras Jones, Executive Director of CINHC
- Expert panels and over 20 breakout sessions
- IOM Report update
- Pre-conference Oct. 17 including Vital SIM Training by Laerdal, Advanced Technical Training by Laerdal and Standardized Patient Workshop
WHEN: October 18 & 19, 2011
WHERE: Crowne Plaza San Diego
Register for the annual Magic in Teaching conference by Friday, 9/2, at midnight PT and cash in on the Early Bird rate of just $325 for the two-day conference!
Group rates and student discounts are available!