Check out this latest product release from Gaumard, which has recently also upgraded to a tablet to manage their simulator learning experiences:
OMNI 2 Simulation Made Easy The new OMNI 2 is an easy-to-use, wireless device interface designed to operate Gaumard patient simulators and skills trainers. It offers instructors the essential tools to drive simulation-based training sessions without the complexity of programming. Simply tap and go.
OMNI 2 makes it easier than ever to drive scenarios, monitor performance, and capture participants’ actions for data-rich debriefing sessions. OMNI 2 is simple to operate with touchscreen controls and an intuitive layout that lets you manage physiological changes while remaining focused on the training. Put simply, it’s a frustration-free solution that works to complement your clinical know-how.
- Wireless communication lets you move freely to better observe the action
- Over 35 programmable vitals including: HR, ECG, RR, BP, SpO2, EtCO2, and more
- One-touch vitals controls facilitate changes on-the-fly or trending over time
- Monitor CPR quality metrics in real time to ensure quality
- Supports optional virtual patient monitor for training assessment and decision-making skills
- Monitor ventilation quality and its effectiveness on the patient
- Timestamped log records provider actions, vital signs changes, and notes to aid debriefing
- Includes preprogrammed lists of common provider actions for easy tracking
- Save and share session log for archiving and debriefing