Sim Champs do you subscribe to our free monthly healthcare simulation email newsletter? If so you may have seen these awesome articles which are the Top 9 most read medical simulation from Summer 2016! We’re highlighting the ones that have read, shared, and clicked the most so far — as we are sure they will bring increased adoption and utilization of simulation to your healthcare education program!
- University of San Francisco Now Offering Master of Science in Healthcare Simulation Online
- Simulation in Healthcare Journal — June 2016 Article List
- SimGHOSTS USA 2016 Opens at Jump Trading Simulation Center Sponsored by SimulationIQ
- Supporting Transitions in Medical Career Pathways: the Role of Simulation-Based Education
- Do Checklists Change Human Behaviors? Thoughts from Medical Lawyer Dr. Argy
- Laerdal Asks Simulation Experts “Is Simulation Just About the Simulator?” and More…
- TEDx Talk: Simulation Necessary To Prepare for Birthing Emergencies
- Media Covers May BMJ Article: “Medical Error 3rd Leading Cause of Death in U.S.” – Call for New Hashtag #SimToZero!
- Delta College Performs 6 Hour Trauma Simulation Scenario with Local Authorities