Continuing HealthySim’s coverage of the IMSH 2016 exhibitor floor, today we take a closer look at Laerdal’s new Premature Anne task trainer for simulated training of a 25 week old. The product will come in two versions: mid fidelity and high fidelity versions. In this video interview we take a closer look at the launch of the higher fidelity model.
About Laerdal’s Premature Anne
Premature Anne is a realistically proportioned 25-week preterm manikin developed in collaboration with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). It is designed to facilitate the training of healthcare professionals in the initiation of proper care and resuscitation of preterm infants.
- Realistically proportioned preterm infant
- Anatomically accurate airway designed to train airway management including the placement of an ET tube
- Realistic training experience supports delivery of AAP neonatal resuscitation
- The features of Premature Anne are aligned with the objectives of the NRP course curriculum
- Premature Anne is highly mobile for use in multiple clinical settings and in transport scenarios