Received this announcement regarding an update to Muse patient simulator software from CAE Healthcare which looked important enough to share with you here! Don’t forget that the Human Patient Simulator Network event is taking place next month Feb. 16th-18th in Tampa Florida.This event is for simulation champions around the world so be sure to consider attending!
Dear CAE Healthcare Customer:
We’re pleased to introduce the latest version of our patient simulator user interface, Müse 2.4, which is now available for your METIman as a free update, if you have Müse 2.0 (version 2) or above, as well as an active support and maintenance plan.
Müse 2.4 offers:
- CPR Analysis compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines – With the addition of Chest Compression Fraction, Müse 2.4 now includes all of the AHA-recommended metrics for quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (e.g., compression depth, compression rate, chest recoil, compression fraction, ventilation volume and rate).
- More flexibility for scenario creation – We added variants of ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) cardiac rhythms, adjustable Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVCs) and lower respiratory rate values.
- Overrides for EtCO2, CVP and PAP – Facilitators can now override these parameters within Müse 2.4.
- Metric and imperial units – Both unit types are now available for patient height and weight.
- Compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Significant improvements to these languages: German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese versions.
If you have a patient simulator under an active service agreement and Müse version 2, your update will be free. If you are on Müse version 1 and would like to install 2.4 please contact customer service. The cost is $575 per simulator for those without an active support and maintenance plan.
We value our customer relationships, and we strive to ensure that we are delivering quality products and responding to your needs.
Visit CAEHealthcare.com for more info!