At IMSH 2015 we interviewed the team from iSimulate regarding their upgraded CTGi software which enables us to better train for OB/GYN scenarios. The “drag and drop” touch software of iSimulate is incredible — making scenario editing on the fly as easy as a single touch. Watch our video interview below to see more:
About iSimulate’s CTGi:
CTGi provides an economical, highly advanced and realistic fetal heart rate monitor simulation package. Using just two iPads, the lightness and simplicity of CTGi makes it ideal for in-situ training. CTGi gives facilitators a great tool for training and students an incredibly realistic platform to learn from. CTGi offers obstetric simulation as you’ve never seen it before, built off technology you use every day.
- World’s first tablet based, real time cardiotocography simulation technology
- Powered by iSimulate’s realistic, intricate and powerful ActiveWave technology
- Create and run realistic simulations quickly and easily
- Review, annotate and teach
- Name, save and replay scenarios and traces for teaching
- Ultra-intuitive and feature driven
- Turn your low fidelity situation into a high fidelity simulation
- Use CTGi to create hours of traces
Learn more by visiting iSimulate.com today!