Canadians rejoice! The International Pediatric Simulation Symposia and Workshops are coming to Vancouver May 4th-6th. SimGHOSTS has been invited out to provide a pre-con workshop on the Fundamentals of A/V Technology in Medical Simulation so those of you looking to connect with a/v technology be sure to join them there! IPSSW is wonderful event for anyone interested in healthcare simulation, pediatrics and innovation. Also in attendance will be the awesome pediatric simulation research support organization INSPiRE!
Join renowned and global experts in the world’s largest meeting dedicated exclusively to pediatric and perinatal simulation for three days of in-depth discussion on the role simulation plays to provide safe and effective care to sick children and infants, and the continued evolution and expansion of pediatric simulation across the globe. IPSSW2015 will feature distinguished international speakers from a range of industries with important in-sights applicable to our practice. Don’t miss an inspiring conference with unmatched networking and knowledge exchange in hands-on workshops, roundtable sessions, special interest groups and poster presentations!
All pediatric subspecialties from novice to expert level: Physicians, Nursing, Allied Health Care, Simulation Educators and Researchers, Technicians and Administrators. Register soon and take an active role in the advancement of pediatric simulation science for the purpose of improving education and patient outcomes in perinatal and pediatric medicine.
5 Reasons to Attend the 7th IPSSW Event in Vancouver, Canada:
- Join renowned and global experts in the world’s largest meeting dedicated exclusively to pediatric and perinatal simulation.
- Get top-notch education and hear about the latest advances in pediatric simulation with the exciting and stimulating program.
- Meet prestigious keynote speakers from a range of industries and leverage your professional network.
- Sharpen your skills and improve your knowledge with the pre-conference workshops.
- Enjoy the stunning views while walking through the breath-taking city of Vancouver, Canada.
May 4th Pre-conference workshops, choose the one that’s right for you!
- Designing and Conducting Pediatric Simulation-based Research
- The Business of Simulation
- Interprofessional Education – How to Introduce Simulation to a New Audience
- Challenging Debriefings: Tools to Navigate Difficult Conversations During Simulation-based Education
- Sim-based Evaluation and Assessment
- Fundamentals of Audiovisual Technology in Simulation (Taught by SimGHOSTS Leadership!)
- Building a Program to Last: Complete SIMToolkits for Busy Hospital-based Pediatric Simulator Program