Bobbie Merica, Owner Moulage Concepts Bridging the Gap in Simulation, wrote in to share a $75 Discount for her upcoming 2-day Moulage workshop focusing on mass casualty experiences taking place Jan. 28th & 30th in Oceanside, CA. I have taken Bobbie’s workshop before at SimGHOSTS and can attest that this is a great course!
Use discount code HEALTHYSIM to get $75 off!
The following interactive workshop is designed to enhance realism in medical moulage and emergency simulation exercises. Utilizing best practice techniques, this interactive 16 hour course will be presented in a multifarious approach including:
- scenario staging and building
- accessory moulage options
- moulage care, reuse and storage recommendations
- time and money saving alternatives
Participants will learn the following Moulage Techniques:
- Learn to use professional makeup, gels, silifix, waxes & SIMSafe products to create beginner, intermediate and advanced medical-trauma conditions and odors.
- Learn to create life-like three dimensional wounds that can be triaged, sutured, debrided, drained and even ruptured if handled aggressively to ensure a realistic training experience in the field.
- Learn to use moulage techniques to enhance symptom assessment, injury recognition, stress inoculation and supportive decision making.
Who Should Attend:
- MCI Training Coordinators
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness Facilitators
- Police/Fire/Public Officials
- Simulation Coordinators/Techs.
- First Responders/EMS
- Anyone who works with volunteers/simulation trainers or mass casualty incidents