Early-bird registration has opened for Ontario Canada’s SIMone expo — which has been called Canada’s “largest gathering of simulation champions” and is taking place this year in Toronto December 4th and 5th.
SIM-one—the Ontario Simulation Network—is a not-for-profit organization that connects the simulation community, facilities, resources and services across the Province of Ontario. SIM-one advocates for and advances simulated learning in health professions education for the benefit of patient care and patient safety. Supported in part by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-term Care (MOHLTC), SIM-one’s vision is to further position Ontario as the global leader in healthcare simulation. SIM-one provides valuable services to the healthcare simulation community, including education and training, research grants, the SIM-one website, and networking events such as the annual Ontario Simulation Exposition.
More about the SIMone Expo:
The Ontario Simulation Exposition (SIM Expo) is Canada’s largest gathering of healthcare simulationists
SIM-one’s annual SIM Expo is a special time of the year when everyone in the healthcare simulation community—from educators to researchers to technicians to industry—comes together to network and celebrate each other’s accomplishments. The special theme of this year’s SIM Expo is “Simulation & Communication”.
- Engaging keynote speakers – past speakers have included seniors care advocate Samir Sinha, and Dave Williams, a Canadian astronaut and CEO of Lakeridge Health
- Interactive learning sessions, including simulation workshops, a poster crawl, and the popular Simulation in Action
- Exhibitor booths featuring innovative simulation products and services
- Simulation awards ceremonies
- And, most importantly, plenty of time to connect and network with like-minded professionals
The 2014 SIM Expo will take place on December 4 & 5 at the InterContinental Toronto Centre Hotel in Toronto, Ontario.
Learn more at the sim-one.ca SIMone Expo Webpage!