Have you noticed that medical simulation continues to gain more and more news coverage around the world? It seems like everywhere I look there is another local or national news story about clinical simulation changing the way healthcare educates. Here’s just a few of the recent articles that demonstrate simulation is on the rise!
- Realistic simulation showcases dangers of distracted driving (Salt Lake City)
- Hi-tech manikin provides training for medical emergencies (Connecticut)
- Military Medical Training becomes more Realistic (Fort Knox)
- Students get hands-on training in simulation lab (Boston)
- Surgical Theater: Flight simulation technology helps surgeons prep (Israel)
- Healthy collaboration: Nursing, pharmacy and medical students learn to work together (Michigan)
- SynMan Trauma Simulation Manikin Now Available For EMST Courses (Australia)
Are you looking to gain such news coverage of your simulation program? Read my Article on “How to Grab Media Attention For Your Healthcare Simulation Program“!