“Secure Early-Bird Pricing While Supplies Last!”
SimGHOSTS, aka The Gathering of Healthcare Simulation Technology Specialists announced that next week they will be launching registration of their 4th annual hands-on training and community event. This year the world’s first and only organization dedicated specifically to those operating medical simulation technology is being hosted by the American College of Chest Physicians August 5th-8th, in their brand new simulation building in Greater Chicago Illinois. Event Director Ryan Eling told us “This year we are revolutionizing the event with new course structures, powerful new community sessions, and global community leadership opportunities like never before!”. SimGHOSTS has successfully supported thousands of Sim Techs from around the world and in 2014 is providing two community events in both Australia and the United States.
SimGHOSTS’ new Interim President James Cypert is rumored to provide the opening keynote address which will give the Healthcare Simulation Technology Community a strong perspective on what the technical group must begin to do in-order to gain more support and professional development inside and outside the clinical community.
What are the SimGHOSTS Learning Opportunities?
- Meet with other Simulation Technicians and share best practices
- Network and build long term industry relationships with peers and vendors
- Receive specialized training in:
- High-fidelity manikin hardware & software operation, maintenance and repair
- Audiovisual production techniques and debugging
- Learning Management System troubleshooting
- IT networking
- Team leadership and communication techniques
- Manikin moulage and makeup
- Basic medical terminology, physiology, pharmacology and the latest in healthcare education practices.
- Discuss and develop professional community needs and standards.
Be sure to check SimGHOSTS.org all next week for the registration to launch as you don’t want to miss early-bird rates. Unlike other events, SimGHOSTS only provides a limited-supply of discounted passes to their three day training workshop symposium – and once those sell out registration will stay at full price!