Thanks to your continued support HealthySimulation.com is posting its 500th article today! Since April of 2010 this website has provided more than 500 free articles to the growing community of healthcare simulation champions from around the world. All this week we will be celebrating with some major free giveaways – so stay tuned to the HealthySimulation.com website, the @HealthySim twitter feed, and the HealthySim LinkedIn Group! Back in 2010 we were only getting around 30 visitors a month reading the website — but that number has continued to grow and now more than 8,200 visitors read the website this month alone! Below is a photo of countries which have read the website over the past four years. We’d like to thank you for your continued support of the website and we hope you will continue to share it with fellow simulation champions, by offering some free giveaways this week!
Here are a few of my favorite articles out of the 500:
- Welcome Home Simulation Champions – HealthySim’s First Post ever!
- Top Ten Most Read Articles From HealthySimulation.com – This is the master list for getting started at HealthySim!
- Simulab’s TraumaMan In-Situ at LSU OR – This video is very visual and shows just how powerful Simulab training products can be
- The #1 Hiring Mistake in Healthcare Simulation Programs – This recent article got huge response from our community.
- Aviation Simulation Industry Comparison Interviews – We must continue to learn from the Aviation Industry.
- Driving Simulators – The Real Deal, Driving simulators will soon be everywhere.
- What to REALLY look for when Hiring a Sim Tech – Second post ever written!)
- NASA’s Flight Simulator Took Up a Whole Building! – I wish I had seen this in real life.
- Top Reasons To Attend SimGHOSTS Event. Wow — How far SimGHOSTS has come!
Prizes and Freebies to be distributed this week:
- Free streaming access to the “IT Issues & Structures” 2-Hour HD recorded session from HealthySimAdmin – a 2-day recorded event covering the “how-to” of healthcare simulation program administration.
- 10 FREE subscriptions all eight HealthySimAdmin sessions (15 hours of administrative content!)
- 1 hour of medical simulation consulting by phone regarding any issue your program is facing!
- Free Medical Simulation Books! We’ll be sending out some books to help you build your simulation library!