* Network among peers and industry experts
* Unite as a community to increase the effectiveness of simulation training across healthcare disciplines
* Consider new and innovative strategies to help improve quality of patient care
* Attend timely and relevant sessions which address current issues impacting the educational system
* Participate in valuable hands-on training with the latest Laerdal simulators and manikins
* Strengthen existing partnerships and forge new relationships
* Learn how to incorporate simulation into your business model and build a successful simulation plan.
* Get valuable information from simulation experts.
* A variety of sessions from Simulator Maintenance to Simulation Technology
* New SimMan®3G/Essential Basic Programming Session
* New Resuscitation QCPR® Session
Conference and General Sessions:
*Choose from Nursing, Hospital Pre-Hospital and Blended Learning sessions
* Sessions on Simulation Program Sustainability
* New Transition to Practice Sessions
* New Realism Sessions
* We will reveal our 2014 Spring SUN “Trends in Simulation” General Session Winners!
Pre-Conference: Tuesday, April 1, 2014- Registration and Help Desk open at 8:00 AM – Workshops begin at 9:00 AM
Day 1: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 – Registration and Help Desk open at 8:00 AM
A reception will be held from 6:30 PM till 8:00 PM. Additional details to follow.
Day 2: Thursday, April 3, 2014- Registration and Help Desk open at 8:00 AM
The Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109