Many of the Healthcare Simulation vendors who support the Learning Management System (LMS) and/or AudioVisual capture systems have been developing mobile versions of their product-lines. Education Management Solutions recently launched this video on youtube to demonstrate the benefits of their mobile system called “MobilSIM”.
The EMS website states “MobilSIM™ is a powerful, web-based, easy to set-up and use mobile solution for recording, integrating with high-fidelity simulators, collecting data, and assessing performance from any location. MobilSIM is ideal for in-situ, on-the-go simulation training. Competitively priced, the MobilSIM lightweight custom carrying case contains all the components needed for recording and debriefing a simulation session, managing participants, scoring, and generating reports.”
- Plug ‘n play solution allows easy and quick set-up.
- Affordably priced, compact, light-weight, and easily portable.
- View video and assessment checklist on a single screen.
- Ideal for training in in-situ human patient simulation environments.
- One laptop for hosting the web application and video storage.
- Two mini HD (720p) pan/tilt/zoom IP cameras with built-in microphone.
- One wireless network switch.
- Self-instructional guide.
- One portable carrying case.
Do you own a MobilSIM? We’d love to learn more about it so share some comments in the article post!