- Explore the future vision of nursing clinical education
- Advance clinical practice and patient care outcomes through effective clinical education strategies
- Expand clinical education incorporating varied practice settings and emerging nursing roles
- Adopt simulation methods and technology to strengthen clinical education effectiveness and enhance patient safety
- Identify innovative strategies to integrate
- Interprofessional Education (IPE) in nursing curricula
- Medical Simulation, or Healthcare Simulation, is the future of healthcare education and training. Join thousands of other healthcare educators and professionals using HealthySimulation.com as the premiere resource website for Simulation in Healthcare!
Top 10 Most Read Articles
1. Three articles on where to get some free medical simulation scenarios:
Most Recent Articles
- Pocket Nurse Provides Scholarship to Attend SimGHOSTS 2014 USA Sim Tech Training Event
- Research Article: Using Simulation to Develop Handover Skills
- Large Capital Investments Continue To Pour Into Medical Simulation Arenas
- Planning Your Own Healthcare “Kaizen” Event To Increase Efficiency & Outcomes
- Free ECG Simulator Game
- MD Educator Starts Medical Simulation Research Update Twitter Feed
- HealthySim’s Top 10 Most-Read Medical Simulation Articles Of All Time!
- SimGHOSTS 2014 USA Presentation Proposals Due March 14th
- Fidelis Maternal Fetal Simulator From CAE Healthcare at IMSH 2014 – Video Interview Part 1
- “Bedside Manners” Play DVD and Workbook Help Demo & Teach Healthcare Communication Issues
- A Quick Favor To Help HealthySim & New Sim Champs!
- Luna Innovations Provides TrueClot Blood Simulant
- Australia Sim Tech Training Event ‘SimGHOSTS’ Opens Registration
- Surgical Teams Benefit From New S2 Interactive Simulation Training Platform
- SimPORTAL Launches New Realistic Intubation Trainer
- Community Feedback Agrees: Sim Techs Need Technical Background
- Developing a Strong Simulation Operations Team
- SIM-one Offers Simulation Certificate Training Courses
- Why Do Healthcare Simulation Programs Hire Sim Techs Without Technical Backgrounds?
- Cincinnati Children’s to Host Regional Simulation Conference
- Share Your Medical Simulation Innovations for ‘Simulation Week’ in May
- Healthcare Education Assessment Training and Technology Event This August
- Saudi Arabia Based Medical Simulation Positions Offer Huge Benefits & Career Opportunities
- HealthySim Crosses 7,000 Monthly Reader Milestone
- Sim Techs ‘Boldly Go’ to SimGHOSTS Star Trek Themed Booth at IMSH 2014
- IMSH 2014 Comes to A Close
- Pronto Birthing Simulator Provides Developing Nations with Delivery Training
- IMSH 2014 Launches in San Francisco
- SimOps at IMSH 2014
- Simulab Product User?
I bumped into KT Waxman at the airport the other day and learned there’s still time to sign up for early-bird registration to the California Sim Alliance’s annual “Magic in Teaching Conference” taking place this November in San Francisco!
MIT Participants will be able to:
Register for MIT & Be Sure to Book Your Room by Oct. 30!
20/20 Vision: Nursing Education for 2020
South San Francisco Convention Center
Magic in Teaching is less than a month away. You can register for the full conference, or one or two days only. Two pre-conferences are available, but filling up fast!
Download their latest brochure and agenda here.
CSA subscribers - contact Ashley for your discount code!