- Explore the future vision of nursing clinical education
- Advance clinical practice and patient care outcomes through effective clinical education strategies
- Expand clinical education incorporating varied practice settings and emerging nursing roles
- Adopt simulation methods and technology to strengthen clinical education effectiveness and enhance patient safety
- Identify innovative strategies to integrate
- Interprofessional Education (IPE) in nursing curricula
- Medical Simulation, or Healthcare Simulation, is the future of healthcare education and training. Join thousands of other healthcare educators and professionals using HealthySimulation.com as the premiere resource website for Simulation in Healthcare!
Top 10 Most Read Articles
Most Recent Articles
- ASPiH UK 2013 Simulation Conference Video Coverage & Interviews – Part 1
- Ford Trains New Employees in Simulated Factory
- Open Position: Simulation Center Coordinator – White Memorial Medical Center in Los Angeles
- Sportstec Presentation: Improving Surgical Team Performance By Studying Sports Teams
- Lockheed Utilizes 360 Images For Simulated Orientation Training
- 3D Virtual Birth Simulator Predicts Complications
- A Black Belt in Simulation: What Can Healthcare Education Learn From Martial Arts?
- Stream 15 Hours of Sim Lab Administrative Content – Now only $97 For HealthySim Subscribers!
- ASPiH 2013 – Association For Simulated Practice in Healthcare
- Simulab CentraLineMan Video Introduction
- i-Human: Simulated Medical Patient Encounters
- Serious Games & Virtual Environment Showcase @ IMSH 2014
- Multiple Amputation Trauma Trainer (MATT) From Trauma FX
- Dynamic Shape Display Has Serious Potential for Medical Simulation
- Video Games Found Beneficial For The Brain
- Military Trauma Moulage Report From the Fields
- Simulation Team Training Proven to Improve Performance & Patient Safety
- Lessons on Debriefing From Documentary Film-Making
- Netherlands-Based Simulation Meeting Seeks Content Proposals
- Latest Clinical Simulation in Nursing Journal Published
- Happy Halloween Moulage!
- New CPR Technology Products From Laerdal
- Medical Simulation Preferred Terminology Survey
- eoSurgical: Take Home Surgical Simulator
- University of San Francisco Launches Masters of Science in Healthcare Simulation
- National Patient Safety Congress Abstracts Due Oct. 31st!
- How To Overcome Camera-Shy Simulation Learners
- HealthySimulation.com Passes 2,000 Medical Simulation Subscribers
- Sim Tech Training Event Coming to Australia in 2014
- “Tech Tips I Learned At SimGHOSTS 2013″ – Free Webinar TODAY @ 12PM PDT
I bumped into KT Waxman at the airport the other day and learned there’s still time to sign up for early-bird registration to the California Sim Alliance’s annual “Magic in Teaching Conference” taking place this November in San Francisco!
MIT Participants will be able to:
Register for MIT & Be Sure to Book Your Room by Oct. 30!
20/20 Vision: Nursing Education for 2020
South San Francisco Convention Center
Magic in Teaching is less than a month away. You can register for the full conference, or one or two days only. Two pre-conferences are available, but filling up fast!
Download their latest brochure and agenda here.
CSA subscribers - contact Ashley for your discount code!