- Explore the future vision of nursing clinical education
- Advance clinical practice and patient care outcomes through effective clinical education strategies
- Expand clinical education incorporating varied practice settings and emerging nursing roles
- Adopt simulation methods and technology to strengthen clinical education effectiveness and enhance patient safety
- Identify innovative strategies to integrate
- Interprofessional Education (IPE) in nursing curricula
- Medical Simulation, or Healthcare Simulation, is the future of healthcare education and training. Join thousands of other healthcare educators and professionals using HealthySimulation.com as the premiere resource website for Simulation in Healthcare!
Top 10 Most Read Articles
1. Three articles on where to get some free medical simulation scenarios:
Most Recent Articles
- Dozens of New Medical Simulation Jobs Posted
- Sim Techs: Two Weeks Left to Apply for Pocket Nurse Scholarship to SimGHOSTS 2014 USA
- Sidra Medical and Research Center To Orient Using Medical Simulation
- SimEMR From Pocket Nurse Interview from IMSH 2014
- Industrial Plant Operators Now Train for Safety with Virtual Simulators
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Selecting Medical Simulation A/V Systems, From CAE Healthcare
- 4th Annual SimGHOSTS Sim Tech Training Symposium Opens Registration
- Short Video: Resident Education in Ultrasound Using Simulation and Social Media
- CliniSpace Offers Healthcare Training Applications & Engine Platform
- Road Blocks to Technology Transformation in Healthcare
- Paint and Powder Cosmetics Provides Quick Application TraumaSkin FX Sculpt Model Gel
- Tweet Competition For Free Subscriptions to HealthySimAdmin
- SimGHOSTS 2014 USA Registration Opens Next Week
- Medical Simulation Program Administrators: “Dealing with Healthcare Simulation IT Issues” Session Free for One Week Only!
- 500th Posted Article For HealthySimulation.com!
- Could Computers Replace Doctors?
- Share Your Simulation Story With Our Global HealthySim Audience!
- iSimulate ALSi Patient Monitor Continues to Innovate Healthcare Simulation Space
- “VIRTSIM” From Motion Reality Provides Virtual Reality Physical Environment Simulator
- Drexel University Offers New Graduate Program in Healthcare Simulation
- Simulation Australia Provides Course on Improving Simulations Through Data Analysis
- Last Chance To Register for April Laerdal SUN San Diego
- Low Cost & Low Resource Healthcare Simulation Group
- Joint Commission Journal Publishes “Eight Critical Factors in Creating and Implementing a Successful Simulation Program”
- Clinical Simulation Association of Mexico
- Train Healthcare Learners Through Virtual Simulations with MUVE
- Simulated A.I. From “Her” Demonstrates Our Future Technology
- Face Substitution Has Potential For Medical Simulation
- U.S. Navy Show “Scrubbing In” Takes Us Inside San Diego Bioskills Simulation Training Center
- Pocket Nurse Provides Scholarship to Attend SimGHOSTS 2014 USA Sim Tech Training Event
I bumped into KT Waxman at the airport the other day and learned there’s still time to sign up for early-bird registration to the California Sim Alliance’s annual “Magic in Teaching Conference” taking place this November in San Francisco!
MIT Participants will be able to:
Register for MIT & Be Sure to Book Your Room by Oct. 30!
20/20 Vision: Nursing Education for 2020
South San Francisco Convention Center
Magic in Teaching is less than a month away. You can register for the full conference, or one or two days only. Two pre-conferences are available, but filling up fast!
Download their latest brochure and agenda here.
CSA subscribers - contact Ashley for your discount code!