- Explore the future vision of nursing clinical education
- Advance clinical practice and patient care outcomes through effective clinical education strategies
- Expand clinical education incorporating varied practice settings and emerging nursing roles
- Adopt simulation methods and technology to strengthen clinical education effectiveness and enhance patient safety
- Identify innovative strategies to integrate
- Interprofessional Education (IPE) in nursing curricula
- Join HealthySimulation on Linkedin:
Top 10 Most Read Articles
Most Recent Articles
- Tacit Knowledge (From Simulation) Adds to Situational Awareness
- International Pediatric Simulation Society Presidential Interview
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning Launches 2013 Meeting with Keynote on Evidence Based Practices
- 60 FREE Medical Simulation Videos
- Open Position: Simulation-based Surgical Education and Training Director For National Educational Organization
- HealthStream Provides SimManager for Medical Simulation Success
- New Dental Simulation Center Utilizes Specialized Manikin Technology
- LearningSpace Demonstration from CAE Healthcare
- Simulation Studio Innovative Meeting To Be Held August in San Francisco
- Part 2 of IPSSW Pediatric Simulation Conference Coverage
- Obesity Suits and Edema Legs For Manikins or Standardized Patients
- Best Practices For Medical Simulation Hiring
- Free Medical Simulation Conference June 30th in San Francisco
- International Pediatric Simulation Symposia and Workshop Video Coverage Part 1
- Top 10 Medical Simulation Articles Of 2013
- HealthBeat Covers Disruptive Healthcare Technology
- Sim Tech Tinkerers – Maker Faire is the Place to Be
- HealthySim is Expanding! Got something to Share?
- How to Evaluate Effectiveness of Simulation
- NLN Recorded Simulation Session & Senior Care Resources
- New Gaumard Noelle S575.100
- What Healthcare Simulation Can Learn from The Nuclear Power Industry
- JumpTrading Simulation Center Grand Opening
- 6th Annual WISER Symposium on Nursing Simulation June 6th-7th
- How to Identify Key Drivers for Designing Simulation Scenarios
- WATS Aviation Simulation Conference Demonstrates the Potential to Healthcare
- ‘The Power of Video-Recording’ by JAMA Helps Demonstrate Why Simulation Will Become Defacto Healthcare Training Platform
- International Pediatric Simulation Conference
- Collaborative Simulation Program Development Session FREE with HealthySim Subscription
- May Hands-On Mold Making Moulage Workshop in MA
I bumped into KT Waxman at the airport the other day and learned there’s still time to sign up for early-bird registration to the California Sim Alliance’s annual “Magic in Teaching Conference” taking place this November in San Francisco!
MIT Participants will be able to:
Register for MIT & Be Sure to Book Your Room by Oct. 30!
20/20 Vision: Nursing Education for 2020
South San Francisco Convention Center
Magic in Teaching is less than a month away. You can register for the full conference, or one or two days only. Two pre-conferences are available, but filling up fast!
Download their latest brochure and agenda here.
CSA subscribers - contact Ashley for your discount code!