Simulationist Ono Ruiter from the Netherlands has shared his online “newspaper” of simulation called Virtual Training & Simulation News. Covering sectors including business, environment, education, the military, and healthcare this catchall repository helps populate simulation based articles posted weekly around the world.
Top 10 Most Read Articles
1. Three articles on where to get some free medical simulation scenarios:
Most Recent Articles
- How to Design Medical Simulation Curriculum — From Mentice
- When Simulation Goes Too Far… Dangers Become Real
- Featured Job: Director of Simulation Education for University of Iowa College of Nursing
- Level 3 Healthcare Returns as SimGHOSTS USA Platinum Sponsor Hosted by Cedars-Sinai
- Reader Survey for Low Cost Healthcare Simulation Research
- IMSH 2015 Exhibit Hall Video Highlights Reel!
- Omnicell and Pocket Nurse Announce Agreement to Provide State-of-the-Art Medication Automation to Nurse Education Organizations
- Free EMS Webinar Next Wed: Training Simulated or Standardized Patients for Role Portrayal
- International Pediatric Simulation Symposia and Workshops May 4th-6th Vancouver Canada
- Marcia & Eugene Applebaum Simulation Learning Institute at Beaumont, Royal Oak
- Gaumard Births Newborn “Tory” Simulator at IMSH 2015
- SSH “Pioneer in Simulation” Award to Dr. Michael Gordon & Opening Plenary by Dr. Kardong-Edgren
- Top 10 Medical Simulation Articles of 2014!
- Studiocode Medical Simulation Research Tool Free Conference is Feb. 6th & 7th
- Featured Medical Simulation Job: Central New Mexico Community College Seeks Director
- SimGHOSTS 2015 Australia Presentation Proposals Due January 31st!
- Top 50 Medical Simulation Articles of 2014
- Heading to IMSH in New Orleans Next Week? Things We Can’t Wait to See!
- ASPiH UK National Simulation Development Project Summary Report
- Thanks for A Great Year of Healthy Simulations!
- I/ITSEC 2014 Comprehensive Conference Video Coverage
- Moulage Workshop for Simulated Mass Casualty Experiences Jan. 29-30 in Oceanside, CA
- Happy Holidays Dance Video from SimGHOSTS!
- DiaMedical Helps Us Select Simulated Vs. Functioning Headwall Systems
- Interesting Medical Simulation Studies & Research Twitter Feed
- Medical Simulation News From Around the World
- 17th Annual National Patient Safety Congress Launches Early-Bird Registration
- Australia’s HETI Provides Education and Training Requirements for Simulation Professionals Report
- Dr. John James, Author of Shocking 2014 Patient Safety Article on Medical Errors, Calls for National Patient Safety Board
- Otosim Launches ‘OtoSim2′ Otoscopy Trainer with $700 Discount Offer — This Week Only!
Medical Simulation resource website. Join thousands of other healthcare simulation educators and professionals using HealthySimulation.com as the leading resource website for Simulation in Healthcare! © Copyright 2014.