Watch this brief intro video to learn what a technology refresh cycle is and how your program can begin to develop external contracts to provide the ongoing revenue necessary to support your long-term medical simulation lab needs.
Top 10 Most Read Articles
1. Three articles on where to get some free medical simulation scenarios:
Most Recent Articles
- Serious Games @ Google: Playing Surgery – A Laparoscopy Game for Surgeons on the Nintendo Wii From Lap-X
- What’s in a Name? The Many Titles of “Sim Techs”
- Simulated Patient “Allergic to Ink” Warning Sign – Download to Save Your Manikins!
- CAE Healthcare HPSN World 2014 Keynote Address By Dr. JoDee Anderson & Other Recap Materials Now Online
- Medical Simulation Product Review Website Konsiderate Opens Doors with Work Email Login
- Performance Analysis Results When Teaching with Simulated EHR
- SSH President Announces Passing of Dr. Abrahamson, Medical Simulation Pioneer
- Mount Sinai “Director of Simulation Education” Featured Job Listing
- University of Queensland Simulates Time Travel
- Simulation Programs Continue to Gain Regional News Attention
- Watch $150 HealthySimAdmin Session “Increasing Simulation Program Utilization” For Free This Week Only!
- Last Chance to Register for Simulation Technology Training Event with $50 Off Code
- Breaking: Veterans Affairs SimLEARN to Build New $19.8M Medical City Simulation Center
- August 22nd-24th Healthcare Education Assessment Training & Technology (HEATT) Conference EXTENDS Early-Bird Rates!
- A History of Virtual Reality
- July 22: Free Webinar on Improving Debriefings From International Pediatric Society for Simulation
- Free Medical Simulation Newsletter Crosses 2,500 Subscribers
- “RealSpine” Surgical Simulator Provides High-Fidelity Procedure Training
- 3B Scientific Video Interview from IMSH 2014
- “True Plastic Surgery” Blog Talks Sim Tech Shop
- Cardionics Limited-Time Offer: Free Upgrade to Wifi on Auscultation Simulation Products
- First SimGHOSTS Australia Sim Tech Training Meeting A Huge Success!
- CAE Healthcare Launches “CAE Replay” A/V Recording Platform
- Lap-X Surgical Simulator IMSH 2014 Video Interview
- Worldpoint Offers Free Medical Simulation Consulting
- Saab Simulation & Training Centre Preps Soldiers for Future Wars
- Drexel University Master of Science in Medical Simulation at INACSL & Sim Summit – Now Enrolling!
- Canada’s SIMone Ontario Simulation Expo Starts Early-Bird Registration
- Theatrical Blood Effects Part 4 – From MilitaryMoulage.com
- One Week Left to Secure Early-Bird Rate for SimGHOSTS 2014 USA Sim Tech Training Event
Medical Simulation resource website. Join thousands of other healthcare simulation educators and professionals using HealthySimulation.com as the leading resource website for Simulation in Healthcare! © Copyright 2014.