Utilizing a controller and virtual reality helmet while engaging in a customizable scenario, combat veteran’s can work through traumatic events in a controlled and safe environment. The technology is already being used by therapists and soldiers in over 65 locations around the World. Visit ICT’s website to learn more!
Top 10 Most Read Articles
1. Three articles on where to get some free medical simulation scenarios:
Most Recent Articles
- ‘Fundamentals of AV Workshop’ Pre-Con at IPSSW 2015 May 3rd in Vacouver
- Simulating Life Through Visualizations | “Habitat Earth” Film Helps Us See the Unseeable
- SimX Augmented VR Glasses Win IMSH Serious Games Showcase | Video Interview
- “Defining Excellence in Simulation” New Medical Simulation Book From SSH
- Virtual TeamSTEPPS Online Program Enables Collaborative Training Opportunities
- Our Medical Simulation Newsletter Crossed Over 3,000 Monthly Subscribers!
- Please Join Us in Supporting This Simulation Champion In Need
- Remedy Simulation Group Provides Innovators & Inventors with Product Development Support
- March Only 50% Discount Off Annual Subscription for Newly Launched SimGHOSTS.Org Website
- Fast Company Covers Medical Simulation at Kaiser Permanente’s Garfield Innovation Center
- i-Human Patient Seeks Senior Strategic Account Executive
- 17th Annual NPSF Patient Safety Congress Early Bird Ends March 17th!
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare Empowers Members to Review Medical Simulation Products Through Konsiderate.com
- SSH President Shares Why Medical Simulation Is Essential for Patient Safety for the Future of Healthcare
- ‘Simulation Discomfiters’ – The Anti-Champions Who Frustrate Our Programs
- Surgical Sam “World’s First Infant Surgical Team Trainer” From The Chamberlain Group | IMSH 2015 Video Interview
- OtoSim2 Otolaryngology Simulator Launched at IMSH 2015 | Video Interview
- ‘UKETS’ Endovascular Simulation Meeting – Bristol UK March 25th & 26th
- Simulation Use in Paramedic Education Research (SUPER): A Descriptive Study
- Exclusive First Look of SimCapture X from B-Line Medical!
- MedAffinity Electronic Health Records and Education: Keeping the Focus on Learning Healthcare
- Collaborative Caring: Stories & Reflections on Teamwork in Healthcare
- Clemson University Utilizes VR Simulations to Train for Electrical & Manufacturing Industries
- EMS Distributes Panasonic’s 3D Multiview Anatomy Image System — IMSH Video Interview
- CAE Healthcare Now Distributes VirtaMed Surgical Simulators to North America
- i-Human Patients Video Interview from IMSH 2015 – Virtual Patients Provide Obvious Educational Benefits
- Polhemus White Paper: Selecting Motion Trackers When Designing Medical Simulators
- ECMO Simulator ‘EigenFlow’ Now Available from CLR | IMSH 2015 Product Demo
- SimGHOSTS-ASPiH UK Event Seeks Abstracts From EU Simulation Technology Specialists
- ‘Born To Be Alive Birthing’ VR Simulator Educates Patients and Healthcare Learners
Medical Simulation resource website. Join thousands of other healthcare simulation educators and professionals using HealthySimulation.com as the leading resource website for Simulation in Healthcare! © Copyright 2014.