Today is the day to submit your abstracts for SimGHOSTS USA 2017!
Accepted presentations provide a $50 discount for lead presenter’s registration!
Share your ideas and projects with the community, connect with others, and plan future collaboration by presenting at SimGHOSTS 2017 USA! The due date to submit your proposal is TODAY BY 12pm PST!
We are now accepting proposals in the following categories for SG17USA:
- Podium Presentations (lecture with powerpoint)
- Workshops (hands-on activity, 2 to 4 hours long)
- Poster Presentations (“Science Fair” type of explanation of project, program, research, etc)
- DIY Contest Entry (live demonstration or online video of a technology hack, unique design or other project)
- Hackathon Workshop (A 4hr workshop to ‘hack’ a new product, service, or project that could better support the simulation industry)
Accepted Podium Presentations earn one (1) $50 registration discount for one of the presenters. Accepted Workshops earn $50 registration discount for up to three (3) presenters. Accepted DIY & Poster proposals will be eligible for competition in the DIY Contest and Poster Exhibition. For both types of proposals, we will be selecting a Best In Show judged by SimGHOSTS representatives, as well as a Community Award voted on by event attendees. Prizes will be distributed during the Awards Ceremony.
SimGHOSTS Topic Categories are:
- Audiovisual Technology
- Information Technology Management
- Administration Medical/Clinical Topics
- Simulation Technology
- Professional Development
- Educational practices
SG17USA Event info:
Location: WakeMed Center for Innovative Learning
Raleigh, North Carolina
Pre-Symposium: August 1st, 2017
Symposium: August 2nd-4th, 2017